169th CRC Plenum Meeting (CRC Annual Assembly) in Prague hosted by Czech Technical University in Prague.
- Parallel Meetings of CRC Chambers.
- Opening of the 169th CRC Plenum Meeting.
- CRC By-Elections for the Vacancy of one CRC Vice-President for the Term of Office 1.3.2023–31.7.2023 – Instructions to the Proposal Part.
- Information about the Czech Technical University in Prague.
- CRC President, Vice-Presidents and Secretary General Reports; CRC Chambers Presidents Reports.
- CRC Annual Report 2022.
- Audit of the CRC Accounts 2022. CRC Budget 2023. CRC Calendar 2023-2025.
- The issue of a safe environment at Higher Education Institutions.
- Possibilities of Making the Digital Content of Libraries available, the Issue of Open Data – Discussion with the Director General of the National Library of the Czech Republic and with the Chairman of the Central Library Council.
- Current Issues of Higher Education of the Czech Republic – Discussion with the Minister of Science, Research and Innovation, with the Minister of Education, Youth and Sports and his deputies, with the Chairman of the BoardNational Accreditation Bureau for Higher Education, with the Director of the Council of Higher Education Institutions, and the Vice-President of the Board of Science, Technology and Innovation.
- CRC By-Elections – Introduction of the Candidates to the Post of the CRC Vice-President.
- Miscellaneous. Preparation of the 169th CRC Plenum Meeting Resolution.
- Resolution of the 169th CRC Plenum Meeting. Result of the By-Elections. Conclusion.
- Press Conference.