166th CRC Plenum Meeting in Prague hosted by Prague University of Economics and Business.
- Parallel Meetings of CRC Chambers.
- Opening of the 166th CRC Plenum Meeting.
- Information about Prague University of Economics and Business.
- CRC President, Vice-Presidents and Secretary General Reports; CRC Chambers Presidents Reports.
- Discussion with the President of the National Accreditation Bureau for Higher Education on measures that will make it easier for the Czech Republic Higher Education Institutions to help Ukrainian students and Ukraine.
- Current Matters of Higher Education of the Czech Republic – Discussion with the Minister of Education, Youth and Sports, his Deputy for Research and Higher Education and the Director of the Department of Operational Programmes Management of the MEYS.
- Conditions for the possibility of foreign students studying at Higher Education Institutions in the Czech Republic – Discussion with the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for Legal and Consular Affairs.
- Miscellaneous. Preparation of the 166th CRC Plenum Meeting Resolution.
- Resolution of the 166th CRC Plenum Meeting. Conclusion.
- Press Conference.