171st CRC Presidium Meeting in Prague hosted by Czech University of Life Sciences Prague.
- CRC President and Vice-Presidents Information.
- Discussion with the newly elected CRC Presidium on the further Development of the CRC, e. g. on this Topics:
- Leadership of CRC Chambers.
- CRC Representatives in the Representative Commission for Budget Breakdown of public Higher Education Institutions.
- CRC Representative in the European University Association (EUA) Council.
- Composition and Style of Work of CRC Working Groups and Commissions.
- Discussion on the State Budget Draft for Research in relation to Higher Education Institutions.
- Discussion on the current epidemiological Situation in relation to Higher Education Institutions.
- Applications for the CRC Membership.
Guests of this Meeting will be newly elected Members of the CRC Presidium, whose Term of Office begins on 1 August 2021 and ends on 31 July 2023.